Piazza Filippo Meda, 5
20121 Milano - Italia
Marco Valdonio was admitted to the Association of Chartered Accountants in 2002. He joined Maisto e Associati in 2000, after working for another tax law firm and has become partner since 2011. He headed the London office from 2002 to 2004.
His areas of expertise comprise transfer pricing, definition of tax controversies through settlement procedures, mergers and acquisitions, financial instruments and international taxation.
- Italy, M. Valdonio, A. Massimiano, M. Severi, in Guide to International Transfer Pricing Law: Tax Planning and Compliance Strategies - 6th Edition, Duff & Phelps, Alphen aan den Rijn, 20/02/2017, 609-663
- Penalizzati i dividendi esteri senza sostituto, M. Valdonio, A. Zaimaj, in Il Sole 24 Ore, 13/03/2016
- Italy, M. Valdonio, A. Massimiano, M. Severi, in Guide to International Transfer Pricing Law: Tax Planning and Compliance Strategies, Duff & Phelps, Alphen aan den Rijn, 2015
- Exchange of tax information and the impact of FATCA for italy, M. Valdonio, M. Tenore, in LexiNexis Guide to FATCA compliance, W. H. Byrnes, R. J. Munro (eds), New Providence, 2015, 48-1, 48-16
- Italy, M. Valdonio, A. Massimiano, M. Severi, in BNA Transfer Pricing Forum, 2014, April 2014
- Italy, M. Valdonio, A. Massimiano, in BNA Transfer Pricing Forum, 2013, 09
- La tassazione dei dividendi in presenza di regimi speciali: il caso delle imprese marittime e delle SIIQ, M. Valdonio, in La tassazione dei dividendi intersocietari - Quaderni della Rivista di diritto tributario, G. Maisto (a cura di), 2011, 123-142